To inspire and enable next generation of curious minds to invent the next big thing in conversational AI
What is Amazon Alexa Voice Prize?
In 2018-19, USC Viterbi is proud to pilot the new innovation prizes generously sponsored by Amazon. All students are eligible to compete for customer discovery funding and ultimately prizes for voice-enabled applications. These prizes are designed to inspire and enable student entrepreneurs to enhance their products with voice. As conversational AI advances, voice interfaces are transforming how humans interact with technology.
Selected students will have access to:
- Special Amazon-led technical works to help integrate voice capabilities into their start-ups
- Funding for customer discovery and implementation
- Devices and equipment supplied by Amazon
- Amazon technical mentors
There are two ways to apply for the Amazon Alexa Voice Prize.
- If you are already applying to MEPC or ABC, simply check the “Amazon Alexa Voice Prize” box on the application.
- Directly through the Amazon Alexa Voice Prize Application (coming soon).
Note, to be eligible, there must be at least one Viterbi student on your team.
Applications are due by November 15, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
1st place: $7,500
2nd place: $5,000
3rd place: $1,000
First Business Workshop
Special Technical Workshop