ABC Innovation Prize
The Viterbi School of Engineering offers USC undergraduate students an opportunity to use innovation to develop solutions in three areas:
- Atoms – engineering hardware products
- Bits – digital projects, such as mobile and web apps, including AI, ML applications
- Cells – biomedical or bioengineering projects
The top three winning teams will each receive $1,000!
We have workshops during the spring 2021 semester to teach you about customer discovery and pitch decks.
To apply, you will be asked to provide:
- Description of a problem and how you are solving it with your technology
- Name, school, email, graduation date, and one sentence bio for each team member
All USC undergraduate students are invited to participate, although each team must have at least one Viterbi undergraduate student as a member. The maximum number of team members is five. All team members must be undergraduate students.
Applications due on Monday, February 1, 2021 by 11:59 PM.