Viterbi Student Innovation Institute (VSi2)
The Viterbi Student Innovation Institute (VSi2, or “VSi-squared”) integrates all of our student-facing activities, thus supporting USC students, faculty, alumni, and our community. We help and direct students into the various opportunities by Viterbi School of Engineering (VSOE).
VSi2 supports student exploration of technology development to create impact through:
- Classes, class modules, and the Engineering Honors Program all to encourage industrial discovery
- Co-curricular competitions and experiences
- Team building and tech startup networking events
- Special seminar and events
- Office hours to provide personalized mentoring and support to individuals and teams
- Student worker opportunities
To learn more about all of our activities, view the Viterbi Student Innovation slides presented on August 27, 2021 by Dr. Ellis Meng.
View our events page to see the past and upcoming VSi2 programming.
Published on August 3rd, 2021
Last updated on September 22nd, 2021